Our contact details
Name: Michael Anastassiades
Address: 50 Rochester Place, London NW1 9JX
Phone number: +44(0)20 7928 7527
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
· Information about your browser, network, and device
· Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
· Your IP address (IP addresses are anonymized, as to not be identifiable information" under GDPR)
· Details of your use of the website, such as clicks, pages visited, searches
Who your information will be shared with
To communicate with users:
· Mailchimp, Netlify and Zapier
For Web and Mobile Analytics
· Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· Returning a product or sales enquiry
· Newsletter sign-up
Some information is collected after you have given consent, Cookie consent works as follows:
· For EU countries: analytics is not enabled (and a cookie is not stored) until the user clicks "Accept" on the Cookie Banner.
· All other visitors: analytics/cookie enabled on load
The enquiry form works as follows:
1. User submits form on website
2. Netlify (host) receives form and logs it on the site – this includes username and email
3. Netlify forwards the information to Zapier
4. Zapier processes form data and sends email
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our internal CRM system. We keep your email for until you request for it to be removed. We will then dispose your information by deleting your record from 1. Netlify Forms data and 2. in Zapier.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Anastassiades, 50 Rochester Place, London NW1 9JX +44(0)20 7928 7527 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com, Michael Anastassiades, 50 Rochester Place, London NW1 9JX +44(0)20 7928 7527
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk